Re: Proposal: New State - Renderer

I will be on the call tomorrow, but only for the first 30-40 minutes.

I have a handful of other ideas and questions I'll try and write into email
form before the call or at least before TPAC (XPath selectors, LINK/UNLINK
for notification, some discovery and protocol musings, etc).

If that seems best, I'll drop these into the list here, and we can pick
them off as seems best.

Thanks, Rob!
Benjamin
--