Re: FPWD: FindText API

> A developer may wish to design a webapp in which only the text in the active editing subtreee [sp]

> To ensure interoperability, this specification describes a default find-text algorithm, but this can be overriden [sp] by the developer.

> Behavior for documents using legacy character encoding, such as windows-1252, may be anomolous [sp].

> The constructor takes an optional property object to set the selecotr [sp] attributes.

> If the value of this attribute is true, the User Agent MUST follow the algorthim [sp] defined in section 8 Searching and Matching,

> This return object is in the form of a Promise, so the results can be analyzed and subsquent [sp] search operations can be performed by incrementing the start range position based on the matched range (if any).

> If execution method is search, let result be dom range object.

dom would object, please write `DOM Range`, I think.

> This examples section is very much in flux, and the syntx [sp] may be wrong.

> A* enumerated value representing whether a search MUST match exact characters, or use a particular Unicode character equivalence.

An -- I'm not going to flag all of these.

> U+3000 (ideographic space)..

Either too many or too few `.`s

> The search MUST map all code points to their case-fold mappings defined in the Unicode Common Locale Data Repository [[!UAX35].

`[[`?

> In the search content, target text, and prefix and suffix text,

that should probably be:
In the search content, target text, prefix text, and suffix text,
without coloring the `and`...

contrast:
> Let target text be the discrete values of text, prefix, and suffix.

> the search operation is begun.

please don't use 'begun'

> halt these steps.

is `halt` standard? i half expect `terminate`.
to me, `halt` might be `resumable`...

> If caseFolding is not null or the value is not none:

or => and ?

> 21.1. If wrap is true and search cursor is search cursor starting position:
> 21.1.1. If execution method is searchAll, resolve doc's pending promise with result.
> 21.2. Halt this algorithm.
> 21.3. If execution method is searchAll:

I don't think this is reachable.

> Probably needs more detail. :P

This is way overindented, can you rewrite with halts for the `else`
cases or something?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-findtext-20151015/