Re: Specs defining Collection and Paging (former: Pagination - let's finalize the collection design (ISSUE-42))

Order is something that we need for various use cases, so ActivityStreams'
OrderedCollection fits the bill here.  And hence the massively cc'ed
discussion about it.

Given that ore:Proxies are quite a lot of overhead, especially when
projected into JSON-LD, and one of the explicit aims is to make the JSON
serialization easy to use, rdf:List seems like the most appropriate way.

The document for pages and order that I'm going to integrate into the next
Protocol draft is:
  http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/protocol/paging.html

Rob