Re: [web-annotation] Define json-ld profile URI for OA serialization context and structure

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:31:03 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@akuckartz sure, but then it's a lossy format by default--which seems
bad. The creation of `application/activity+json` essentially "routes
around the problem" by defining a JSON-LD-based format which can
include GeoJSON list of lists. Regardless, though, I think this is off
 topic for this thread at present--especially since our plan is to use
 `application/ld+json`. :smile:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at