Re: [web-annotation] ActivityStreams / Annotation comparison

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 00:36:46 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
For reference, the Social WG F2F on Dec 1 will discuss taking AS to
Rec or not:
    https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-12-01#December_1

If the decision is _not_ to take it through the process, then any
alignment would be informational only, as we couldn't normatively
refer to the terms.  In the same way that we can't refer to Content in
 RDF.  For due process, I'm reopening with this new information as
justification. Will re-close after the above discussion.

@akuckartz @BigBlueHat is that okay with both of you?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at