Re: [web-annotation] Rename `role` to `motive`

From: Jacob via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:49:00 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I don't know Rob. We don't have an HTML serialization today. Do we
want to preclude having one tomorrow?

Of course it may be moot. Anyone clever enough to build their own HTML
 serialization for our standard is going to find a mapping workaround.

I do wish we'd use a different word than 'role' but I wish for a lot
of things...

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jjett