Re: [web-annotation] Create reference set of correct/incorrect annotations for test development

From: Benjamin Goering via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 18:35:21 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
This is a great idea! When I was writing some web components that
operated on ActivityStrea.ms 2.0 data last year, I found it useful to
do the same thing: create a repository of 'mock' activities/objects
that I could use to test other modules that ought to work with 'any
activity'. I'm hoping it can also serve as a repository of activity
types that flow from real-world vendors making use of the data format
(like my employer...).

Take a look at the README for inspiration:
https://github.com/gobengo/activity-mocks

 I imagine that for every web-annotation mock annotation, I should be
able to add at least a 'user posted {annotation}' activity to that
repository.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by gobengo
See