Re: [web-annotation] http/https?

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 15:27:27 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I think the choice between ``http`` or ``https`` sis not for us to
decide. Formally, both are fine for RDF, they are both URI-s. I
believe it is out scope for the Annotation WG to decide which of the
two should be used for reasons of coolness or anything else. This
discussion has the capability to drag on... and the issues are not
annotation specific.

My proposal is close the issue and continue the discussion elsewhere.
It may happen on the mailing list, but it should not be a formal
issue.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by iherman
See