From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 3:06 PM
To: Benjamin Young
Cc: W3C Public Annotation List
Subject: Re: Content License Expression?

We also had an early request from the Creative Commons folks that the model should explicitly say how licenses can be associated with resources.   Any proposal here would need to be clear as to the extent of the license, e.g. that it only covers the resource it is associated with and not any resources otherwise referenced from that resource ... so a license on the Annotation does not convey any rights regarding either Body or Target.

If we want to consider this in scope, then I can raise an issue and proposal.