Re: Annotate an image fragment inside a html page

Hi Raphaël,
I've  noticed the http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/ URI specifications but
at first look didn't seem support polygon drawing only rectangle.
We need to support both for our application.
Maybe I missed something I'll read again more accurately.

Many Thanks