RE: Updated Protocol WD

Rob-

Quick LDP-related question/clarification.

When you query an LDP container (e.g., example 3 in the protocol draft below), you expect to receive a contains header, e.g., from example 3:

   "contains": ["anno1","anno2","anno3","anno4"]

If you have a child basic container that also holds annotations, the name of the container should also be listed, right?  But not the items in the sub-container? How is the sub-container listed – i.e., do you include the trailing slash?

Also, how do direct or indirect containers that are children of an annotation get enumerated? Or do they?

I think this is all clear in the LDP documentation, but I’ve not fully wrapped my head around these details yet.

Thanks,

Tim Cole