RE: [web-annotation] Embedded Content

Rob - can you clarify, "punning" property.  My understanding is that it a punning property is one  whose object can be either a resource or individual.   (An example of a  property whose object can be an individual would be oa:motivatedBy.)     But I thought the resolution was to allow the object of oa:hasBody to be either resource or literal (not individual), thus to allow oa:hasBody to be both an object and a data property.  If I am confused, my apologies, but please clarify.

Thanks

Ray