Re: Idea: Annotation Feed Format

Thanks, Ivan. To clarify a bit, though, I see any feed format(s) as sitting
along side a "protocol" definition. It MAY be used within the protocol
document, but it may also be used totally on its own--in the same way
AtomPub is based on Atom feed documents + read/writes semantics, etc.

One of the feed options available is the "Conainers for Annotations":
http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/protocol/wd/#containers-for-annotations

It would need clarifying the surrounding prose to change toward those being
used completely outside of the protocol, however.

The hope is to clearly define a smaller part that could more quickly
provide "read-side" interoperability sooner. Write-side API semantics being
a bit more...argumentative. ;)

Thanks again, Ivan,
Benjamin