Re: [web-annotation] Client can't determine if user has authorization to modify annotation

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 04:11:10 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I don't necessarily think considering an annotation to be the subject
of a relationship with any representation of permissions is right.
I've been embedding ACLs in annotations, too, but I often think about
instead using capability URLs. These would have relationships to the
annotations and be communicated alongside. These could live in Link
headers for individual annotations, but I don't know how they might
appear for each item in a collection. Is anyone doing anything like
this with LDP?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tilgovi
See