Re: [web-annotation] Allow Digitally Signed Annotations

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:03:16 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
How would a client or server know that the content received was
encrypted JSON (potentially using JOSE, as previously) rather than
line noise? :)  Just rely on the external specifications to make that
transparent, and write protocol in such a way as to allow it?  I'm
thinking that when we have a test suite, it would reject any encrypted
 content ... so if we want to allow it, we need to be explicit
somewhere?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by azaroth42
See