Re: Use Case - Review

From: Benjamin Young <bigbluehat@hypothes.is>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:52:23 -0500
To: "Denenberg, Ray" <rden@loc.gov>
Cc: Web Annotation <public-annotation@w3.org>
If you (plural) would like to help further develop this use case, provide
example data model code, or add more specific variations, you can
contribute on the wiki at:
https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/Reviews_as_Annotation

Thanks, Ray for this use case, and thanks all for the future help that I'm
sure is about to rain down on the use case section of our wiki. ;)

Cheers,
Benjamin