Re: Use Case - Review

If you (plural) would like to help further develop this use case, provide
example data model code, or add more specific variations, you can
contribute on the wiki at:
https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/Reviews_as_Annotation

Thanks, Ray for this use case, and thanks all for the future help that I'm
sure is about to rain down on the use case section of our wiki. ;)

Cheers,
Benjamin