RE: Motivations

Thanks Jacob, that approach sounds promising.

Ray

From: jgjett@gmail.com [mailto:jgjett@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Jett
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 3:48 PM
To: Web Annotation
Subject: Re: Motivations

The motivation would be "attaching cover art". The great thing about Skos is that you can have broader / narrower concepts and so "attaching [a resource]" is just a broader concept. You don't have to mention the broader concept in the annotation itself, it comes for free because the motivations are skos concepts.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164<tel:%28217%29%20244-2164>
jjett2@illinois.edu<mailto:jjett2@illinois.edu>