Re: [web-annotation] Justify each Motivation with a behavior

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 11:18:30 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
well .. I would expect to have a controlled vocabulary for Motivation
that can be accessed in a machine readable format (skos.xml is one
possible, or the preffered option).

Yes .. I saw the mechanism for extending Motivations, which indeeed
recommends to create norrower terms and I appreciate that.

Still the question about the current list remains. Are these disjoint
Concepts?
For example: commenting, editing, describing, questioning, reviewing
If they are not disjoint, and there is a relathipnship between them,
why is this not represented in the model?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at