Re: [web-annotation] Annotation alsoKnownAs <uri>

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:59:38 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@shepazu they're different animals. :cat: :dog:

`via` has the purpose described here--a chain of locations this
annotation has been. One of those items MAY be (though I don't think
we're defining it in this specific issue) a UUID URN, but either way a
 UUID is not a better way to model "this"--but it may still be useful
for a non-dereferncable, deduplicator thing (similar to a Message-ID
in email.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at