Re: [web-annotation] Support for Notification

From: Sarven Capadisli via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:02:45 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Going to leave this here for now: [Solid's
ripples/pingback](https://github.com/solid/solid-spec/blob/master/ripples.md)
 and hope to come back to it later. Please not that it is very much a
draft until we gain more implementation experience. It may or may not
stick around Solid. We are trying to see if/how it overlaps with
Solid's idea of an "inbox". The most I can say about ripples/pingback
for now is that, I have an early version working in
[dokieli](https://github.com/linkeddata/dokieli) for Web Annotations.
LDP, RDF etc friendly.

I would suggest steering away from Webmention since it is rather stuck
 on an archaic view of data on the Web.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by csarven
Please view or discuss this issue at