Re: [web-annotation] Model to web annotation json ld doc

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 01:18:29 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@azaroth42 rebased, migrated over f58cabe, and renamed to
`web-annotation-model`--I wasn't keen on overwriting `model` at this
point, but we can do that once the document split is complete and
confirmed by the WG. Just didn't want to cause more disruption than
necessary.

More to do, obviously, but this gets us heading the right direction.
Merge it if you're happy (enough) with it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at