Quick self-introduction

HI

I'm Frederick Hirsch, work at Nokia and am one of the co-chairs of this WG.

I’m active in Open Web Platform standardization, chairing the W3C Device APIs Working Group and in the past did exploratory development related to the web, including annotation explorations. I’m involved in privacy and security, including chairing the W3C XML Security WG (in maintenance mode).

I’m impressed with the accomplishments of the Open Annotation Community Group, enthusiastic about JSON-LD and pleased to participate and chair in this group.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch