Re: Web Annotation WG Face-to-Face Meeting at TPAC

Hi, Stian–

On 9/2/14 2:01 PM, Stian Soiland-Reyes wrote:
> Skype should probably work fine as I guess we won't be too many joining
> in remotely; personally I can only promise a few hours because of time
> zone difference.

Okay, let's find out what times you can join, and we'll try to provide a
skype connection.

> Polycom admin rules still feels a bit archaic - this is still two months
> away! ;)

It's not so much admin rules, as budget and requisitioning. Organizing
for dozens of WGs and hundreds of participants takes some time. :P

Regards-
-Doug