Re: Call for Consensus: publish FPWD of Web Annotation Model with short name annotation-model; respond by 2 December 2014.

Agreed. We can always wordsmith the wordy parts later. The model parts are
shaping up nicely. :)

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu