RE: [data-model] Proposed Abstract for Web Annotation Data Model Spec

"“An annotation is a relationship between some information and a resource and can take many forms. It can be text providing a comment on other text, a tag on a document, a comment relating to a portion of an image or audio, or many other things. This document outlines a general model that accommodates many possibilities.”

Similar problem.  The "It" beginning the second sentence refers to the annotation, when it really should refer to the annotation body.

A slight change can fix that:

“An annotation is a relationship between some information and a resource.  and The information can take many forms. It can be text providing a comment on other text, a tag on a document, a comment relating to a portion of an image or audio, or many other things. This document outlines a general model that accommodates many possibilities.”

I’d go a  step further:

“An annotation is a relationship between some information and a resource.  and The information can take many forms and serve many purposes. It can be text providing a comment on other text, a tag on a document, a comment relating to a portion of an image or audio, or many other things. This document outlines a general model that accommodates many possibilities.”

Ray