Re: "Annotation" and "annotation" (was: RE: [data-model] Proposed Abstract for Web Annotation Data Model Spec)

Thanks Ray!

I haven't checked, but I hope that we were reasonably consistent with
"Annotation" in section 3.  The abstract and introduction are
non-normative, and intended to bring people from their intuition about what
an "annotation" is, towards what we intend by "Annotation" in the rest of
the specification.  The abstract must not misrepresent the actual document,
but equally should be accessible rather than requiring the spec first to
understand it.

Those sections can and should be improved, and I think (or at least hope)
that we all agree that:

a) the steepness of the learning curve is important to ameliorate, and the
abstract/intro is the first step on that path
b) we don't need to finalize the exact wording at this stage

Rob