Re: [agenda} Web Annotation WG teleconf Agenda (2014-11-12)

On 11/11/14 Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> Dear all,
> Our next WG teleconference is this Wednesday, 12 November at 8:00 Pacific, 11:00 Eastern, 3:00 PM UTC, 4:00 PM UK, 5:00 PM Europe. See [1] below for the time if your timezone isn't listed.
> [...]
> [1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140917T11&p1=43
> [...]

Thank you, Frederick.

One tiny correction, though: it will be 16:00 UTC. Time for our meetings
has changed in China and Japan, too (there is no DST in those countries).
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20141112T16&p1=0&p2=224&p3=797&p4=136&p5=181&p6=33&p7=248

Most likely I'll be regrets since it's 1:00am here in Japan.

(I would suggest that we do not recycle appointments on timeanddate.com,
as DST changes mess up time shifts. I have been advocating in other
groups that we start using UTC —and UTC only— when we refer to
dates/times for meetings. I guess it's a lost cause, but I thought I'd
mention that here, too... O:-)

--
Antonio Olmo Titos
   web developer, W3C