Re: Agenda+ Summer time ending this week.

Najib,

Looks like all the cities we care about don't have a time change between
our last meeting and this next one:

Last meeting:
https://time.is/compare/1500_10_Oct_2017_in_UTC/San_Francisco/London/Rabat/Cairo/Tehran

This meeting:
https://time.is/compare/1500_24_Oct_2017_in_UTC/San_Francisco/London/Rabat/Cairo/Tehran

So, specially since London hasn't changed, I think the schedule for the
conf-call stays the same.

-b

--
Behnam Esfahbod | بهنام اسفهبد