Re: ALReq Weekly, 3 November 2015: Agenda and Details

Hi Shervin, all

Hope you had a fruitful IUC39.

I started my  #action 16 "to produce some text for the section "Fonts
and Typographical Considerations" ".
Didn't sent email, but put  a very rough draft here to have as starting
point
(http://www.w3c.org.ma/Tests/Alreq/Font-and-Typographical-considerations.html).

#Action 13: Added some Arabic translations. To be continued.

I had trouble (and hard time) with my hard disk. It is beeing repaired.
I am using my other (quite old) Mac computer. Hope I can join the webex
call.

Regards,

Najib