a) publish their performance plans in open, standard, machine-readable format; b) strategically align (link) their mutually supportive objectives to each other and describe those relationships in readily comprehensible terms; andc) routinely report in such a format their progress in achieving their objectives.

If any sort of plan emerges from this meeting, I'll look forward to rendering it in StratML format at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#W3C and indexing it for discovery at https://search.aboutthem.info/
Owen Amburhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/

    On Tuesday, September 17, 2024 at 09:34:09 PM EDT, Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:

 FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 18, 2024 at 2:17 AM
Subject: Invitation to TPAC breakout on Community Group enhancements (25 September)
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: Dom Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

Dear Community Group Chairs (all in bcc),

After 12 years of Community Group operations and many discussions about their role in Specification incubation, the Staff are working on greater alignment of the Community Group program with the W3C mission. We are planning a breakout session on 25 September (during TPAC) to discuss a small number of situations of concern as initial ideas to address them.

The exact time of the session will be finalized a few days before the session. If you subscribe to this event your calendar should be updated automatically:
   https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/6833d83a-78de-49e2-8ec3-2465a944f409/

For more information about the session, see:

  Community Group Program Enhancements
  https://github.com/w3c/tpac2024-breakouts/issues/63

We invite you as a CG Chair for this discussion of enhancements, and to hear any other situations of concern you may have encountered. Remote participation is welcome, and TPAC registration is not required to join by Zoom.

Thank you,

Ian and Dom

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>