Re: Prompt Engineering (reader)

Hello, stumbling in late to the thread. I am the lead  educator for
Midjourney, we are a research lab specializing in art/aesthetics. We
recently released a model that is quite good at NLP. If I can be of any
assistance to learn or explore Midjourney, please let me know. On the
Midjourney official Discord server you can find me as @clarinet
(whatnostop).

www.Midjourney.com