Fwd: Welcome to the Cognitive AI CG

Arto and Tolga, Thank you for joining AI KR CG and welcome

I am reposting here your intro sent to COGAI CG for the benefit of members
who are not subscribed to both

Please do share with our CG anything relevant to AI KR

On this list we share mostly pointers to relevant topics of interest with
the idea to keep a tab on what is going on in AI KR
(very broad subject) .  See the list archives for a general idea - not much
discussion going on (except for the occasional
 fundamental debate)

Here a summary of the activities up to 2022
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/wiki/File:AI_KR_FIRST_REPORT_PUBLISHED_VERSION.pdf
I have since published some ideas of a metamodel for neurosymbolic KR

I have published a few papers on Neurosymbolic KR (different take from the
NS KR mainstream literature you may find elsewhere)

and introduced System Level KR in the various contexts (during pandemics,
in neuroscience and in edge intelligence) Unfortunately behind paywall

I am due to post some open access summaries and to tidy up the CG wiki when
I have the bandwidth to do so

We look forward to hear from you

Best

Paola DM