Re: environmental surveillance (call me paranoid)

 To complement this thread with another bit of interesting tech, in
addition to aerial photography, there is underwater
surveillance/photography within  everyone's reach). This may become
relevant to AI KR and can help us plot another element in future scenarios
that need to be figured out

underwater mini robots. lots of models to choose from
Tiny, Underwater Robots Offer Unprecedented View of World's Oceans(ooops)
https://www.livescience.com/57608-underwater-robot-swarm-studies-ocean-in-3d.html

some lovely creatures swimming by may be there solely to watch you or
simply incidentally catch a glimpse and a snapshot  while doing routines

nobody will ever know, other than the immoral folks deploying them for
whatever purpose

nobody can guarantee privacy or prevent these technologies from being
developed and use
and some of them are technically very nice

the implication for AIKR for the moment is to keep the swimsuit on at all
times and enjoy the wildlife without thinking too much and hoping that
someone among all possible multiple agencies will be protecting your
privacy. fingers crossed
//call me paranoid ends