Re: ChatGPT, ontologies and SPARQL

Hello,

Do you think their choice of GPT was a good choice which has a bias towards
the decoder architecture?
What if it was chatT5 a balance of encoder-decoder architecture layers in a
LLM with RL. Would make it more flexible.
One could still use IFT (instruction fine tuning), SFT (supervised
fine-tuning), RLHF (reinforcement learning from human feedback), and CoT
(chain of thought).
Where IFT is a tiny fraction, SFT uses human annotations, CoT improves on
the model performance for given tasks.

Thanks,

Adeel