Re: ChatGPT, ontologies and SPARQL

On 1/25/23 01:47, Adam Sobieski wrote:
> . . . Large-scale dialogue systems which can measure or infer
> quality of service and user satisfaction could vary their outputs, e.g.,
> their framings or phrasings, over populations of users to explore
> whether, which, and why variations result in increased quality of
> service or user satisfaction.

But remember the danger: that kind of social media micro-targeting also
causes self-reinforcement of people's existing errors and biases,
causing them to lose touch with objective reality and leading to highly
destructive societal polarization, as we've witnessed in the last
several years.

David Booth