Re: ChatGPT, ontologies and SPARQL

next time when you working in a regulated industry and using an embedding
model, and a regulator asks as part of data governance how the result was
produced and whether the model was correct in producing such a result based
on the implementation - you can let them know that you consider it as a
'legal speculation' and see how well that goes down.