Re: My Chat with ChatGPT

I was able to correct some information Chat GPT was sharing.

I asked Chat GPT for instructions to reboot roomba i3. It gave wrongs
instructions. Instructions were for resetting roomba and not rebooting.

Then I found correct information on google and iRobots' website. I
pasted the URL to chat gpt. It changed the instructions for rebooting
but it was still incorrect. Then I copied and pasted the correct
instructions from iRobot's website. Then it started giving correct
instructions.

Naval