Re: Summary of last week's W3C Technical Plenary (W3C TPAC)

Whilst I think it's quite dangerous to protest, I don't think people should
be defined by their wallets.  That wasn't the intention, when I helped
diversify from solely WebID.

He who has the gold rules...

Is only the golden rule for some.

It's important to support a plurality of modalities.  Else, no one will be
able to do much at all - without asking for permission first.   Something I
remember TimBL speaking about, how he didn't need to ask vint for
permission to build the web, at least the old version...

Timh.