Re: consensus.app

Hello Adeel
 I shared the two projects to show some working examples of AI tools that
use symbolic explicit and shared KR so that interested people can play
with/tweak, and comment on

You can test the tools using any prompt you like, worded and reworded in
any way you like
to try to understand the reasoning behind them
and then compare the outcome of the reasoning with human expertise

I am finding it interesting and state of the art NLP, working apps that can
be used not only to find out answers, but also to understand how AI can
work without being scary/dangerous

Enjoy