Re: definitions, problem spaces, methods

Dave perhaps you could post a few examples of non symbolic KR so that we
can get our heads around
such a thing-
Please note that my postulate shared on this list
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aikr/2019Aug/0045.html
states that

To support AI explainability, learnability,verifiability and
reproducibility, it is postulated that
for each MLA *machine learning algorithm,
there should correspond a natural language expression or other type of
symbolic knowledge representation

https://figshare.com/articles/poster/A_New_Postulate_for_Knowledge_Representation_in_AI/9730268/2

was also slightly reworded in different presentations