Re: definitions, problem spaces, methods

Thank you Mike

because you have been so silent
I had forgotten that you too had written a KR bible!
which was referenced and partly discussed here when this list when it
started
-----------
but that sentence that I wrote in the post,

*KR can exist without artificial intelligence, but AI requires knowledge
representation. *
It is not just your conclusion Mike, it is a FACT

- would have quoted your book of course, so glad you got that black on white
for future reference
or it could be that I assimilated that thought into my own thinking and
forgot I read it in your book?