Re: Using Frames in Machine Learning

Hay, thanks for reply
I mention frames because a lot of ML folks do not know about them
I am interested in how they are useful/necessary to achieve
neurosymbolic integration
Please give us a brief walkthrough of your examples in relation to
what we could do
In particular, I am aiming to create an open/web standard (a vocabulary?)
to facilitate neurosymbolic integration
already have some working examples, trying to make them
intelligible so that I can share them in call sometime

PDM