Re: My Chat with ChatGPT

Owen, thanks for sharing
a couple of weeks ago one of my contacts on fb started commenting oon my
posts
using the chatbot output which somewhat managed to annoy me, mostly because
I found the answers too evasive
 so the contact has been swiftly
unbefriended. but the chatbot is following me everywhere I go
can you please share a bit more of which instance you interacted with, did
you run the queries from a web browser
etc.