Update on Meeting or joint meeting at TPAC?

I apologize, I must have misread the calendar options
In my doodle, I selected dates that overlap with breakout week (25-30
October)

I should have selected some dates in October prior to that week
(I must have misread the time frame for CG meetings on some page)

Since the deadline for booking a slot @TPAC is today, I ll create an entry
in the wiki on
a day during the week 15-24 October, around noon EU time (as to accommodate
for US and Asia participation as well)

The proposed agenda is
- Presenting the activity report for AIKCG members (at this stage mostly
consisting of my research publications and  talks on the topic and a brief
summary of  on list discussions, but if someone has done/is doing any work they
d like to share please do asap)
- How the what is being done can contribute to Open Standards in AI KR/The
state of the art of Open Standards (possibly pointing to work to be done)
- Open Agenda, anyone can turn up and pitch something

Hope to have the report ready by then and to see some of you

PDM