From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 8:30 PM
Subject: TPAC 2021 - Group Meetings week
To: tp <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>, W3C Project Team <team-project@w3.org>

Dear chairs and staff contacts,

The group meetings will be held from 25th to 29th October.

In order to get ready, you will find below some useful information:

As this week, the virtual attendee hub will be the main place to attend
meetings:

https://eur.cvent.me/yGw02

Registration is the first required step:
https://www.w3.org/register/tpac2021virtual

Further instructions will then be sent to access the hub. The registration
should be made well before the sessions start to let sufficient time to
connect to the meeting.

Once in the hub, group meetings are listed in the "all sessions" tab. They
may select from all sessions to build their schedule and add sessions to
their own calendar. Five minutes before a sessions starts, a "join" button
will appear next to the session. They will use that button to enter the
Zoom room for that session.

In case attendees have issues to connect through the Cvent platform, you
will have the possibility to transfer them the meeting links directly. They
are available in the groups wiki:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2021/GroupMeetings

For the groups who asked us to set up a Zoom session, note that the host
(and only the host) will have to use a host URL available on the above
wiki. If the host does use this URL, the attendees will no be able to
access the session.

Please consult the below document where you will find the details I just
mentioned as well as assistance details:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19p6cA_TdMZ8yVQ_qBQITjfbLgeJ9KD3LK-LdlaR2ieA/edit#heading=h.yobiz3ps17os

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

We wish you a nice group meetings week!

Alexandra Lacourba
W3C Global Events Coordinator