Re: Proposal for a definition and literature review paper for "open, inclusive and ethical use of AI

Milton, needless to say, I agree that StratML can play an important role
in a layered approach to AI governance.

Indeed, it seems to me that something very much like it is essential and
I will continue to do my best to make the case for documenting the plans
for, purposes of, and results created by AI agents in StratML format.

In the meantime, your message prompted me to convert to StratML format
KPMG's suggested Components of AI in Control, at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CAIC

BTW, during the Data Coalition's chief data officers forum
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/owenambur_talking-points-for-chief-data-officers-forum-activity-6863153154419130368-VE2u>
today, Gerard Valerio of Tableau suggested that governance is not about
controlling but, rather, enabling.  While I like that suggestion very
much with respect to the "governance" of human beings, the actions taken
by AI agents is quite another matter.  Here's what Tableau says about
AI: https://www.tableau.com/solutions/ai-analytics  KPMG references the
use of dashboards
<https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/CAICwStyle.xml#_ca9028ea-41c1-11ec-9c52-6d261083ea00>
to monitor AI, and in light of Tableau's expertise in creating
dashboards, it would be interesting to know whether whether and, if so,
how they have applied dashboards to monitor the behavior of and results
created by AI agents.

Owen