Re: Proposal for a definition and literature review paper for "open, inclusive and ethical use of AI"

Dear Milton,

     thank you very much for your email.

I think it is a good proposal.
I would be very interested on collaborating in this kind of paper.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen Suarez-Figueroa.

El 31/05/2021 a las 15:29, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program escribió:
> I would like to know if there are any members of this group willing to
> collaborate on a definition paper based on literature review to define
> "open, inclusive and ethical use of AI".
>
> Recent publications and discussions on the biases found in data sets
> used for AI and ML, and non-availability of some large datasets to the
> general public bring up the issue of open and inclusive science as
> espoused by both the United Nations and the European Union.
>
> Since the ethical use of AI as endorsed by the UN  and EU presupposes
> open and inclusive science it therefore makes sense to define :"open
> and inclusive and ethical use of AI".
>
> Based on a literature review we can then propose a framework for such
> in line with UN and EU guidelines and directives for GLOBAL use.
>
> Milton Ponson
> GSM: +297 747 8280
> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
> Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development
> to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on
> applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development

  Dr. Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa
  Lecturer

  Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

  Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
  Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
  (antes Facultad de Informática)
  Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
  Campus de Montegancedo, s/n
  Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid