Re: Transatlantic Cooperation on AI for Defense

Thank you Owen for the updates on this meeting

I learned a lot of technology good practices openly published by the us
defense dept, which
are pretty much textbook references

As I grew more experienced, I came to realize that the good work is
published and made accessible
'while there are still many dynamics in the defense depts like in any
government funded
department that does not adhere to such stated aims and goals at all. In
fact, a lot of aggression comes labeled under 'defense'
that itself is a knowledge misrepresentation imho

A lot of intelligence is used against constitutional principles,
information is withheld  and misused to manipulate public opinion
personnel are bullied behind the scenes to lie and act against their openly
stated goals. countries are invaded and bombed worldwide for personal,
economic and political reasons of a handful of powerful individuals

Stratml is a good thing, but there it can only makes assertions that may
not correspond to truth

I have started to think that even something as simple as stratml can be
misused to create
an aura of pretense of legitimacy and openness while in fact a lot more
remains concealed,
just another layer of deceit

Just for the record-
I am attempting to distance myself from anything that can be
politically manipulated by
the puppets who at any time manage to take hold of the stage - I am
talking about politicians and those who control and manipulate democratic
institutions long term

as I suspect
it is politics, financial interests and the unenlightened human mind that
are responsible for this situation

I just thought I d put on record that I respect all the good work being
done by anyone,
I have come to realise that even good work can become systemically deviated
serve unintended, unstated purposes
Here I explained what I mean by systemic deviation

https://journals.isss.org/index.php/proceedings60th/article/view/3512

Technically, as I stated before, I think stratml could benefit from being
extended to ensure that
the stated goals are actually implemented as intended, rather than as an
opportunity to assert goals and aims openly
that eventually do not correspond to how reality is impemented in practice,
 and that as such eventually become propaganda

PDM