Re: AI for Understanding Human Goals

apologies for the sending fragmented thoughts but..
adding to the catalogue

   - law enforcement that uses the law to persecute the innocent and
   protect the criminals
   - legal organisations that use illegal means to achieve their goals
   - inscrutable organisations above the law who should protect citizens
   privacy actually acquire and use person data

I dont think more secrecy is the answer to address this level of embedded
perversion and criminality tho
its an old argument
but yest, I  learn at my expense to be more discerning :-)
etc etc etc