Re: AI for Understanding Human Goals

It wouldn't be much of an algorithm if it couldn't infer goals from plans
in which they are clearly demarcated in XML?

I think what you'd really want to do is run the algorithm against anything
that *wasn't* StratML and see if it could produce StratML.

--
Chris Fox
Chris C Fox Consulting Limited

Chris C Fox Consulting Limited is registered in England and Wales as a
Private Limited Company: Company Number 6939359. Registered Office: Unit 4
Vista Place, Coy Pond Business Park, Ingworth Road, Poole BH12 1JY